Lanevis offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), paid time off, and more.
We’re currently hiring SharePoint SME Consultants (description below). If interested, please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lanevis – Washington D.C. Metro Area
As a SharePoint SME, you’ll provide strategic and development support for our client’s enterprise implementation, working to solve the challenges in a federal IT budget/finance environment. You’ll also have the opportunity to develop your business acumen and professional skillset through company activities and initiatives. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in developing, implementing, and migrating SharePoint capabilities. The ideal candidate will also have hands on experience working with federal agencies to support IT solutions.
This is a 1099 position (PT/FT) with the potential to hire FT.
This is a service-focused position in a professional services setting. Consultants work mainly on-site (downtown DC) alongside other team members providing high levels of interaction while developing client management skills. Work environments tend to be dynamic and fast-paced, requiring individuals who are collaborative, flexible, and self-starting.
Desired Skills and Experience
The selected candidate will work closely with the project team and government personnel to build new capabilities often involving automating current processes. Selected candidates will be expected to report regularly and proactively on the status of contract activity, explain irregularities, and recommend corrective actions. Ideally, candidates will have experience in process improvement initiatives. Successful candidates should possess a high degree of professionalism, value quality, and demonstrate strong initiative while meeting the following qualifications and requirements.
- Responsible for all technical development of SharePoint requirements and features. Responsible for meeting with client leadership and stakeholders to gather input and analyze the feedback to develop technical solutions.
- The role is responsible for developing and managing project schedules and deliverables.
- Make sure all deliverables are submitted on time and mitigate all issues along the way.
- Present all solutions and findings to client leadership, stakeholders and internal team leadership.
- Schedule and conduct all requirements gathering meetings with stakeholders
- Design, develop and implement all SharePoint solutions
- Analyze current state (SP 2013 on-premise) and develop migration plan to SP Online
- Develop and maintain a product backlog and features list
- Troubleshoot all technical issues relating to SharePoint
- Develop all document libraries, custom lists and their corresponding features
- Implement content types and metadata based from industry SharePoint best practices
- Design, develop and implement all Microsoft InfoPath solutions
- Create HTML elements and incorporate CSS styling, where applicable
- Develop training user guides and job-aids
- Develop standard and custom workflows using Microsoft PowerApps
- Connect SharePoint site to external databases
- Integrate PowerBI pages with SharePoint
- Problem solve and trouble shoot as necessary
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- 2-3 years of Microsoft Office 365 to include all SaaS services
- 2-5 years of Microsoft SharePoint Designer (version: 2010, 2013)
- 5yrs SharePoint experience (version: 2010, 2013, and latest versions including Online)
- Experience with developing user guides and job-aids
- Knowledge of SharePoint administration, configuration, and out of the box features
- Understanding of SharePoint User Experience
- SharePoint certification a plus
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps
- Experience migrating from 2010/13 on-premise to SP Online a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
About the company
At Lanevis our priority is making government processes more efficient and valuable to the client agency, federal employees, and tax payers. We accomplish this by linking processes, simplifying activities, and incorporating productivity toolsets that help federal programs provide maximum value to stakeholders. Dedicated to our clients and employees, Lanevis offers exciting opportunities, talented colleagues, and insightful mentors. As a caring, small business, Lanevis is a great place to start or further your career. We’re just beginning and welcome the opportunity to hear how your skills and experience would add to our team.
Lanevis LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment due to race, color, national origin, ancestry, nationality, citizenship, religion, creed, age, sex, marital or familial status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and liability for service in the U.S. Armed Forces or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more, visit lanevis.com.